San Diego attorney John McCarthy is committed to stopping sexual harassment!
Sexual Harassment – Hostile Working Environment
San Diego Employment Attorney John McCarthy represents clients experiencing sexual harassment. Sexual harassment is a form of discrimination that can take many forms:
- Rape in the workplace
- Sexual assault in the workplace
- Unwelcome flirting
- Constant suggestive or offensive comments
- Constant sexual solicitations, even joking ones
- Offensive emails
- Graphic or sexualized work atmosphere
- Requests or demands for sexual favors in return for:
- more money
- better working conditions
- Demotion or termination when sexual favors are denied
- Permitting the offensive behavior of other employees to continue after complaints
If you have filed a harassment claim and were then demoted or terminated, you possibly have an even stronger case –the case for the original harassment and the subsequent charge of “retaliation.”
Sexual harassment on the job is not just bad behavior. It’s Illegal.
If you believe you have experienced sexual harassment, retaliation, or are forced to work in a hostile work environment contact Sexual Harassment Attorney John McCarthy at (800) 690-1701 to find out about your legal rights and the options we can take to protect you.
You may be able to file a lawsuit against your employer and possibly obtain financial compensation for pain and suffering, lost wages, emotional distress, psychological treatment, and other costs for enduring sexual harassment.